We held a half day health seminar on 13th January 2015 which provided an opportunity to hear about the priorities for children, young people and families outlined in the London Health Commission’s Better Health for London report. The event also explored ways that voluntary and community organisations can work with statutory health organisations to contribute to the delivery of improved health outcomes for Londoners.
- Sutton’s Approach to developing a Children and Young People’s consortium (Esteem Sutton), Razia Sattar [1.14mb PDF]
- Collaboration between statutory services and voluntary sector, Tracy Parr [1.05mb PDF]
- Priorities for children and young people living in London, Dr Marilena Korkodilos, [2.09mb PDF]
- An asset based community development approach, Paul Macey [4.96mb PDF]
- Access to child health and developmental services for Charedi chidlren and young people [174kb PDF]