These resources relate to Joint Strategic Needs Assessments.
- How can the voluntary and community sector influence JSNA? (90kb PDF file)
- Joint Strategic Needs Assessment: A springboard for action (620kb PDF file)
- Joint Strategic Needs Assessment and joint health and wellbeing strategies explained (180kb PDF file)
- Culturally responsive JSNAs: A review of race equality and Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) practice (1.13MB PDF file)
- Local Government Association (external website)
- Voluntary Organisations Disability Group (external website)
These pages provide information and toolkits on completing a JSNA.
This site provides information on housing related support for through the JSNA.
This paper from NAVCA looks at way of ensuring effective voluntary and community sector input into joint strategic needs assessments, local needs analysis and strategic commissioning processes.
A consultation has been launched to seek views on draft guidance for Joint Strategic Needs Assessments (JSNAs) and Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategies (JHWSs).
The guidance aims to support boards and their partners by:
The consultation, supporting documents and further information are available from the Department of Health (external website).